This soup is more hearty than I expected … quite robust and satisfying, and super simple to make.
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water for blending
- 1/2 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Coarsely chop all the ingredients to make blending easier.
- In a blender, add everything but the tomato and scallion and teaspoon olive oil.
- Puree for a few to several minutes until very smooth.
- In some blenders, the soup will start to warm up a bit as it processes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and scallions, and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
yield: 2 servings
nutritional information: calories: 481 fat: 42 gr carbs: 28 gr protein: 5 gr