Take a bite and feel the soft and creamy filling inside these Raw Vegan Truffles. Feel how the chocolate coating breaks down with every bite and how the flavors are mixed in your mouth. Feel this exciting explosion and allow yourself to dream…
Raw Raspberry and Banana-Peanut Truffles [Vegan]
- 1 cups of cashews
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Juice of half lemon
- 1/2 TBS of coconut oil
- 2 TBS of agave syrup
- 1/2 TBS of vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 TBS peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 5 TBS coconut oil
- 5 TBS raw cacao powder
- 4 TBS agave syrup
- Combine in a food processor all the filling ingredients: the cashews, raspberries, almond milk, lemon juice, coconut oil, agave syrup, vanilla extract and salt and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer until firm but scoopable. scoop some of the of the cream out of the bowl by the heaping tablespoonful and form into balls. Place on foil, and once they are all rolled, place back in the freezer to harden.
- Then repeat the same process to make the banana truffles.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate. In a bowl, mix the cacao powder, coconut oil and agave syrup. Allow to set until the mixture cools and thickens slightly.
- Dip the filling balls into the chocolate and place on the foil. Once they are dipped, place them back in the freezer to set completely.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS
CarobChocolateChocolate Bars & TreatsRaspberryRaw Cacao