With finals looming over my college student mind and baking still a necessity to keep me sane, shortcuts need to be made. But this does not in any way mean that deliciousness is sacrificed.
I give you: the pancake mix muffin. Perfect for when you just don’t have two extra minutes to mix your dry ingredients together. It’s okay, guys, it happens. And I’ve totally got your back.
Clutch move, right?
Vegan Pancake Mix Muffins
- 2 cups vegan pancake mix (any kind)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 egg substitute (I used a flax egg)
- 2 Tbsp melted vegan butter or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add-ins: blueberries, chocolate chips, nuts, cinnamon, apples, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together. Mix in add-ins.
- Fill twelve muffin cups and bake for about 18 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted, comes out clean.
Below are some more of our favorite pancake recipes!