This bright and lovely cheesecake is sure to brighten up your day. I mean, look at it; it’s the color of sunshine! Reminds you of summer, doesn’t it? It’s fruity, creamy and refreshing, thanks to the combination of orange and mangoes.
Orange Mango Mini Cheesecake
- 1C cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/4C water
- 3T liquid sweetener (maple syrup, date syrup)
- 1t vanilla
- Juice and zest of one orange
- Juice of half lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3C coconut oil
- 1/2 of orange layer
- 1 fresh mango, cubed
- A couple of pinches turmeric
- 1/2 mango for decoration (optional)
- Some of your favorite date+nut/oat base recipe (or just 2C nuts+1C dates)
- Line a six cup muffin tray and press down your preferred date+nut/oat base. Set aside.
- Blend all the ingredients except the coconut oil in a blender until very smooth. Add in the coconut oil and blend again until smooth. Pour roughly half of it into the prepared bases. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the orange layer to set, make the mango layer by blending all the ingredients. The turmeric is there for a yellow-er colour, so add more if you want it brighter. Pour on top of the now set orange layer. Freeze for at least another half hour.
- Once set, it’s time to decorate! Slice the mangoes into thin strips and layer on top of the cheesecake in a circular fashion.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS