Just in time for the Fireworks! A single serve no bake Chocolate Cream Firework pie with local available berries!
No Bake Chocolate Cream Berry Firework Pie
Serves1 4.5 inch pie
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- a drop of chocolate liqueur or rum or rum extract(optional)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Coconut milk yogurt or non dairy yogurt
- a generous pinch of cinnamon or spice of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground raw sugar or maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Sliced strawberries
- Blackberries or blueberries
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Add liquor extracts or spices of choice.
- Add the almonds and coconut flakes and mix to distribute.
- Pour the mixture into a tart/pie pan. Even it out.
- Place pan in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, sugar/sweetener and spices of choice.
- Slice strawberries and keep ready.
- Take the pan out and spread the spiced yogurt on top.
- Top with sliced berries. Make a flag or an exploding firework display with the berries.
- Freeze for half an hour to firm up the yogurt. Serve under the fireworks!