Should you have Mounds bar? Should you have fudge? Make the low calorie choice and have both! Does it make sense? Who cares because it sure is yummy!
Nutritional Info Serving size: 1 piece (1/15 of recipe) Calories: ~4.5 Fat: ~0.3 grams
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (I used reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut almond milk (you could use regular almond or coconut milk, too)
- 1/4 cup mashed banana, pumpkin, or applesauce (Choose this carefully, as it will determine the flavor of your fudge. I tried banana and pumpkin, and while pumpkin was great, I thought banana was best in this.)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (Carob powder is great, too)
- sweetener to taste (I used one packet of stevia.)
- Mix together unsweetened shredded coconut and coconut flour. Add in milk and stir until combined and uniform. Add in mashed banana, pumpkin, or applesauce, cocoa powder, and sweetener to taste and mix until incorporated. Spread it into a container (plastic works very well for popping the fudge out) and freeze until solid. You can keep it in the freezer for extended period of time like I do, but you may need to let it thaw at room temperature for a bit before eating.
- And you’re totally welcome to eat the whole batch. Just throwing that out there.