Mason Jar Salsa [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- Two large beefsteak tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ Jalapeño (deseeded & chopped)
- 3 Scallions (use bulb & stalk)
- Handful of cilantro (washed and chopped)
- Optional add in (be creative): Garlic, Grilled Pineapple, Watermelon, Mango, Zucchini, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Cherry, Strawberries, Corn, Black beans, etc.
- Mix jalapeño, scallions, and cilantro together
- Layer in Mason jar as follows: ¼ of the tomatoes and then ¼ of the green mixture (Jalapeño, scallion, & cilantro)
- Repeat until you fill the Mason jar.
As a dip for tortilla chips; Mixed in with avocado; Combined with rice.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS