This is ridiculously good. my girl friend and i decided it should be illegal, or it's distribution at least regulated; for this pizza is dangerous. The recipe is gonna be a little tricky to recreate because I used a bunch of leftovers, but if I give you a general outline you should be able to do it. Trust in yourself; all it takes is some vegan cheese, veggies and love... Then again, doesn't everything? If you use a gluten free crust and only Daiya cheese - this is soy-free, gluten-free and obviously dairy-free. hurray! If you wanna leave out the cheese and keep it totally whole foods, it'll still be delicious.
Three Cheese Pizza! [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- buy one pre-made (easy to be gluten free) OR use this gluten free recipe, OR:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 to 1 cup warm water
- 1 packet nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons sea salt & pepper
- dried herbs of your choosing (I like basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or use pine nuts and water)
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- a few drops of liquid smoke
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2-5 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave
- water as needed
- 2 grilled bell peppers
- grilled eggplant slices
- 1 cup cooked black rice mix
- handful basil leaves
- 1/3 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- 1/3 vegan mozzarella shredded cheese
- pepper and/or fave dried herb mixes
- fave hot sauce
- Vegan parmesan
- Combine the yeast and warm water in a warm mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle on a tiny bit of sugar to feed the yeast. let it rise for about 10 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and knead the dough or mix in your mixer until it's soft and elastic; 8-10 minutes. let it rise for an hour or until it doubles in size.
- Then roll it out into a pizza crust! partially bake it for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. duh. if it's too thick, add more water.
- Spread onto your par-baked pizza crust.
- Load on the toppings, with the cheese last, sealing in all the goodness. leave the pepper, hot sauce and parma off until it's out of the oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 425 or until it looks done.
- Slice it up and ENJOY the heck out of it.
- Cheesy Recipes