A delicious, healthy, gluten-free and vegan snack!
Grapefruit Coriander Fennel Bites
This Recipe is :
- 4 large fennel bulbs, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces, reserving fronds
- Juice of 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 tsp. grapefruit zest
- 1 cup ground macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay fennel fronds in a large baking dish lined with tin foil; top with fennel bulb pieces. Sprinkle with grapefruit juice, zest, macadamia nuts, coriander and sea salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a dollop of mashed avocado.
AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS