What does chocolate + pumpkin equal?
One incredibly-delicious dessert, that’s what.
And it’s “no bake” too!
- 15oz pureed pumpkin (or 1 can)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- level 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- optional: sweetener (Taste first. I thought it was sweet enough without additional sweetener.)
- Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave), then throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth.
- Pour into a pie crust and fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits.
(Don’t want pumpkin? Try this recipe: Chocolate Bar Pie. It’s one of my most-popular recipes, with vegans and non-vegans, alike!)