This is so easy, so creamy, rich, and chocolate-y, you will make it all the time. You are four ingredients away from a most excellent antioxidant-rich dark chocolate mousse. Your sweetheart’s heart will thank you.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 package organic silken tofu
- ⅔ cup unsweetened Fair Trade (if possible) cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into 2 individual dishes and chill completely.
- Serve topped with chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or fresh raspberries.