- 1 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 5 oz dark chocolate, melted (about 70% cacao is good)
- 1 vanilla bean, halved and seeds scraped out
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (shake can well so cream and water are mixed)
- Soak dates for ten minutes or so in a bowl of water, and drain.
- In a food processor, combine pecans, dates, oats, and hemp seeds, syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Process until well combined.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate and press mixture into a crust.
- Chill until filling is ready.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Slice one banana on a diagonal and arrange on top of the tart.
- Sprinkle with unrefined sugar and caramelize with a creme brulee torch.
- If you do not have a creme brulee torch, place the bananas on a baking sheet and top with unrefined sugar, broil for a few seconds until caramelized.
- Serve chilled.