Did you know that breakfast can serve your chocolate cravings and be highly nutritional?
This Vega One Chocolate Chia breakfast pudding is high in plant-based Omega-3 essential fatty acids, containing high fiber and protein yield. With the addition of the low-glycemic index Vega One Nutritional Shake, this breakfast pudding recipe keeps your blood sugar balanced and is satisfyingly decadent tasting.
Vega One also contains 15 grams of protein, 3 servings of our green blend, vitamins and minerals plus digestive enzymes and probiotics! Adding some Vega Macasure Chocolate sprinkled on top gives you an even higher boost of antioxidants and promotes vitality!
Great way to start off your morning!
Step 1: The night before
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or alternative)
- 2/3 cup chia seeds (dark chia seeds work best for colour)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Step 2: In the morning
- Add in one scoop of Vega One Chocolate and mix with additional almond milk until you get a smooth pudding texture.
- Garnish with chopped Vega Macasure Chocolate.
Serves 4 or you can keep it in the fridge for breakfast during the week. Enjoy!
For more information on Vega One and Macasure visit us at myvega.com
Vega One Good for your body and the planet, Vega One all-in-one Nutritional Shake is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle—without compromise. We create nutritious and delicious recipes in-house at Vega HQ with a team of Registered Holistic Nutritionists and a load of ‘taste-testers, we are able to share our love for fresh and healthy recipes with you! We share recipes on our Facebook page, from daily lunch recipes to holiday dessert ideas!