Bagel Spice Potato Salad is a healthier take on an old summer staple. It contains no mayonnaise but tons of flavor. Make it with Original, Sea Salt or Zesty Jalapeño Bagel Spice.
- 4 large red potatoes
- 1 small red onion diced (optional)
- 1 t. salt (optional)
- 2 T (heaping) Bagel Spice
- ¼ -⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ -⅓ cup olive oil
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and cut away any hard and darkened spots
- Place potatoes in pot with enough water to cover by 1 inch
- Boil the potatoes for approximately 30 minutes or until a fork goes into them easily
- Cool and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Add the lemon juice and stir
- Add Bagel Spice and the rest of the ingredients, toss and mix well
Bagel Spice is a vendor at the upcoming NYC Vegetarian Food Festival. To purchase advance VIP tickets, CLICK HERE. Stay tuned for exclusive One Green Planet coverage of the festival, including the latest news and ticket giveaways in the days ahead.