This recipe could not be simpler. All you do is mix all the ingredients, microwave for a few minutes, and voila! Banana bread!
Adapted from my “All for One” Coffee Cake
Makes 1 serving
(Calculated with egg replacer)
Serving size: 1 large banana bread (entire recipe)
Fat: 2.5 grams (healthy coconut fats!)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer plus 4 Tablespoons of water
- 1/2 banana, mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- sweetener to taste (I used 1 packet of stevia.)
Mix all the ingredients large microwave-safe mug and microwave for about 2 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to cook it shorter or longer as needed because microwave cooking times vary so greatly. (Just note: It took 2:30 in my microwave, but my microwave is older than I am.) Let cool for a few minutes.
You may never go back to traditional banana bread again. Oh yeah. I went there.