This recipe could not be simpler. All you do is mix all the ingredients, microwave for a few minutes, and voila! Banana bread!
Single Serving Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer plus 4 Tablespoons of water
- 1/2 banana, mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- sweetener to taste
- Mix all the ingredients large microwave-safe mug and microwave for about 2 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to cook it shorter or longer as needed because microwave cooking times vary so greatly. (Just note: It took 2:30 in my microwave, but my microwave is older than I am.)
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- You may never go back to traditional banana bread again. Oh yeah. I went there.
Fat - 2.5g
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS