This is a perfect salsa to add to a nacho bar if you are planning on having one for your next party – which is perfect to have at a Super Bowl Party!
How to Make Homemade Salsa Verde
This Recipe is :
- 15 whole peeled tomatillos
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, 1/2 seeded and cut up (remove all seeds or add the all depending on desired spice level)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add tomatillos and boil for one minute. Remove from heat and drain. In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend until combined. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.