Tami Noyes is a long-time vegan, food enthusiast, and cookbook author. Starting out as a baker for a local vegetarian café in the early ‘80’s, Tami’s love of cooking is her way of expressing her compassion and nurturing for all beings and our planet. She believes that sharing the fantastic flavors of wonderful vegan foods is best way to encourage others toward veganism.
Tami is the author of two popular vegan cookbooks – American Vegan Kitchen, and the newly-published Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day! – and a regular contributor to One Green Planet. Check out her collection of delicious recipes, beer and wine pairing suggestions, and informative articles about vegan wines.
- Cajun Corn and Kidney Bean Salad
- Bloody Marias Made with Infused Tequila
- Pineapple Jack BBQ Sandwiches and a Beer
- Mushroom Barley Grillers: A Burger and Beer Pairing
- Recipe and Wine Pairing: Pomegranate Sweet and Sour Tempeh
- Recipe and Wine Pairing: Seitan and Mushroom Bourguignon with the Boxer
- Reuben Burger and a Brew
- Cooking with Wine
- Here Come the Holidays: Top Vegan Wines of 2011
- White Wine vs. Red: Finding a Match for Your Vegan Entrée
- Interview: The Vegan Wine (The First Openly Vegan Wine Company)
- Vegan Wine Pairing Basics
- Vegan Wines: All You Ever Wanted to Know But Were Too Afraid to Ask
- People and Wine: We’re More Alike Than You Might Think