The power of suggestion sure is strong.
Just looking at all these delicious muffin photos is likely enough to prompt a mental ingredient inventory. Flour, check. Oatmeal, check. Bananas, check. Better add chocolate chips to the grocery list!
Vegan muffins are pretty darn amazing, so it’s no surprise that they’re a year-round favorite. They’re an equally great way to showcase what’s in season or use up what you’ve got in your pantry.
They also make a convenient, on-the-go breakfast or a wholesome yet highly portable afternoon snack.
And there’s a whole spectrum of muffin types to suit your every taste and need. From super-healthy, fruity, and whole grain to chocolatey, glazed, and downright dessert-like, we’ve got quite a diverse selection of vegan muffin recipes!
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins
- Oatmeal Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten-Free Goji Muffins
- Individual Protein Muffin
- Banana Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins
- Carrot-Apple Muffins
- Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
- Banana Watermelon Seed Muffins
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins
- Low Fat Banana Chocolate Chip Crumb Muffins
Ready to get baking yet?! We’d love to see how these recipes turn out! Post your mouthwatering vegan muffin photos in our gallery!
Got a delicious vegan muffin recipe? Share it with us!