We are excited that you want to write for us! If you are interested in contributing original articles about ecology, the environment or vegan living, please submit your article after reading our guidelines and terms of submission below.
- All articles must be exclusively submitted for use only on One Green Planet and cannot be republished on third-party sites.
- The suggested length for articles is between 500-750 words.
- Articles should be easy to read, engaging and informational.
- By virtue of being published on our site, the exposure you get is tremendous and it has positive effects on any initiative you are aligned with. Therefore, we do not accept posts that are too promotional in nature (unless you are discussing a important cause). Posts must meet our requirement of being useful and relevant to our audience. If you are interested in promoting something, please contact us to see if it qualifies as a news feature on our site.
- Please hyperlink or list all original sources or references.
- We highly recommend you provide photos with your submission (permission must be obtained from original source). Photo format: web-optimized JPEG
- Unless we already have this, please include a brief author bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words) and attach a vertical head-shot.
- If you have been compensated by any brand/company that is referenced in your submission, you need to clearly disclose this information to us.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE.
HAVE A QUESTION OR WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN BECOME A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR ON OUR SITE?
Please contact us and we’ll be happy to guide you in anyway we can!