One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include competitive pay, healthcare, fun times and free vegan snack every day in our NYC office!
About The Role
- You will be responsible for selling custom sponsorships, native advertising and premium advertising, directly to agencies and advertisers that are aligned with our content focus and mission.
- You will be expected to have agency contacts but will also simultaneously build a pipeline of endemic advertisers and execute direct deals.
- You will be critical in developing the ad sales strategy for the company from scratch (pitches, presentations, packages, etc) and be able to independently execute this plan with minimal support.
- 3+ years of online ad sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with advertisers and agencies.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals of at least $3M/year.
- Should be able to build out a sales pipeline from scratch, prospect and pitch clients. Someone that knows how to get things done and hustle.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- A demonstrated passion for and/or previous experience in the natural/organic/sustainable/green products industry.
- Must have existing agency contacts.
- MUST be creative and up to speed with the latest trends in online advertising.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet.
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.