One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include health care, fun times and free vegan snacks!
About The Role
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about anything and everything related to vegan food to manage coordination of our large community of talented recipe bloggers.
- Prospecting and outreach tasks related to onboarding new bloggers.
- Recipe planning including selection, setup, and formatting for publication.
- Assisting in projects and tasks related to community engagement and building.
- Generate ideas for new recipes, features, and guides keeping in mind popular and seasonal themes, as well as latest food trends. Participate in collaborative projects, including product and recipe tastings.
- Managing reporting, categorization, database management and other tasks related to the recipe community.
- Between 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- A college degree in a related field with a passion for vegan food.
- A quick learner with a solid understanding of social media platforms and blogging tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Creative writing voice that translates to web-speak.
- Ability to generate content ideas quickly and to think visually: Light photo editing skills a plus.
- Send a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet
- Include links/attachments to your social media accounts and resume
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area