One Green Planet is a fast-growing media startup focused on compassionate and conscious living.
We are seeking a Summer Production Intern
- Primary responsibilities will include assisting producer with research, pre-interviewing potential interview subjects, finding and securing shoot locations, participating in production meetings, coordinating shoots and equipment, managing release forms, transcribing interviews, and fact checking.
- Duties may include basic video editing.
- Research, production and editing experience.
- A quick learner with interest in documentary production.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to generate ideas quickly and to think visually: Premiere and/or Final Cut knowledge preferred. After Effects skills a plus.
- A passionate Green Monster, with a sense of humor!
- Send an email to team AT onegreenplanet.org with a cover letter, link to reel, your social media accounts, and your resume.
- Participate in our #imagreenmonster campaign: http://onegr.pl/1lJE8G0 and send a link of your update along with your application
Strong preference for candidates from New York City/the Tri-State Area View all opportunities at One Green Planet.