The perfect Thanksgiving stuffing for stuffing baby pumpkins, squash, or peppers.
Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 1/2 Tablespoon Light Vegan Butter
- 1/4 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 4.5oz. Bag Fresh Gourmet Organic Seasoned Premium Croutons
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup No-Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Cooked Wild Rice
- In a saucepan melt vegan butter and throw in celery and onion and simmer on low-medium heat until soft.
- Toss into mixing bowl with croutons, cranberries, poultry seasoning, onion powder, pepper and broth.
- If you are not stuffing vegetables and just going to put it into a casserole dish, add 1/2 cup of broth to mix.
- If you are stuffing vegetables with this, then add 1/4 cup of broth. The vegetables will infuse the stuffing with moisture, so you don’t need as much broth.