- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Tips and Natural Remedies to Tackle Indigestion
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
Having adored Berlin myself for many years now, I am very happy to hear that I am living in such a beloved city. Besides from great art, culture, and events, Berlin offers a vast selection of eco friendly and vegan restaurants, cafés, and even an all vegan supermarket. In this article, I want to share some of my personal favorites with you.
Since late summer and early fall seem to be the new wedding season I decided that this month I would pull together 10 fashion finds to help all you vegan brides out there combat an industry full of silk, feathers, pearls & leather. While some of my picks are traditional and others are outside the wedding box, they’re all 100% cruelty-free.
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- Recipe: Raw Fruit Popsicles with Coconut Milk
- 10 Kick Ass Healthy Eating Tips
Today, soyfoods play a significant role in the diets of many vegans and vegetarians. And looking toward Asian cuisine can give some guidance about how much and what types of soy to eat. Unfortunately, soy detractors have done a fairly good job of confusing these issues, leading many vegans to believe that Asians use soy only in small amounts—as a condiment
Posts by our
Most people are very intimidated by the idea of eliminating animal products from their lives. This isn’t surprising, considering we live in a society that’s largely built on the use of animals for food, clothing, as raw materials and also to test new products. Going vegan is like rejecting society itself, and that obviously doesn’t seem like a lot of fun.
Comments from our
The Karma Dog Project (TKD) is a desperately needed initiative aimed at helping animals in need in Thirumalaikodi, a small rural village in Tamil Nadu, South India. TKD is the first project to be taken on by Animal Care Thirumalaikodi (ACT), an exciting new non-profit organization founded in April 2011