There are a lot of “firsts” when you become a pet parent, like the first time Fido learns a trick or the first time Lassie forgets where she’s suppose to use the potty. But, with time and lots of patience, your pet will learn what is what and who is who — for the most part. However, not all pets (in this case, dogs) are equal.

Military working dogs are trained to sniff out military bases and act as a safeguard against potential explosives at war. These dogs are active heroes, and when ready to retire, many find loving forever homes. Case in point, meet Chef, a retired military working dog.

Chef was a tough guy during his working days, and now, resides happily in a forever home. He has proven to be more of a gentle giant in this video! Watch as he meets a white kitten for the very first time. Chef doesn’t seem to know what to make of this little baby. He gently licks the kitten and touches it lightly. He’s probably thinking, What is this strange fur ball?! And he sure can’t keep his eyes away from it. Nor will you, when you watch this adorable video of the first time a dog meets a cat.

James Cameron Bets on Pea Protein to Get People to Eat Less Meat!

Portland, Maine Just Banned Wild Animal Circuses – What’s the Rest of the U.S. Waiting For?!

This Shelter Cat Would Cry When He Wasn’t Being Held … So They Came Up With the Cutest Solution

Rescuers Went to Save 2 Dogs Living in a Junkyard – Then They Got a Beautiful Surprise (PHOTOS)

125 comments on “Retired Military Dog Sees a Kitten for the First Time (VIDEO)”

Concerned

At apx 2:11 you can hear the kitten cry out in pain when the dog paws it too hard. Incredibly irresponsible owner. All it would take is one strong pawing from that dog to break this kittens back or rib cage. The dog wouldn\'t mean to hurt it..but it also doesn\'t understand how fragile a kitten is. That is where a responsible owner comes into the picture to NOT allow these two animals to play with each other. Large dogs simply aren\'t meant to play with kittens this small..it\'s as simple as that.

AMES

Looove this

AMES

O M G ..looove it.He is so gentle with the tiny fluffball..life long friends in the making

Patsy

Loved the video. The dog is so gentle with the kitten.

Muriel Servaege

The dog is absolutely fascinated by the kitten.

Monica Brown

My Name is Lee Kima, From Canada . I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR ADUWAWA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email( [email protected] ) then you won\\\'t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR ADUWAWA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(0)Stop Divorce

Email: [email protected]

Cheryl
23 May 2017

What the hell does your comment have to do with the video? Comment on the video or stay off the site!

Muriel Servaege

Patricia Raven has said it all.

Sandrakay Little