Buzz Petition

Cyanide land mines are an unusual but serious threat to the animals is the U.S. The sweet smell of these devices is used to lure animals closer, which triggers the bombs to blast out cyanide powder – a compound that is highly poisonous and typically leads to a death. The use of the bombs is a part of The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services Predator program, which in short, is set up to benefit corporate farmers and livestock owners, according to a petition on Care2. The M-44 cyanide land mines are a cruel and senseless way to eliminate unwanted animals – and, in addition to that, one financed by taxpayers’ money.

As you can imagine, the bombs do not end up killing only wild animals. They can be triggered by dogs playing around on their walks, or even by children – basically, any moving object. Recently, Casey, a Labrador from Idaho fell prey to these bombs. Fortunately, the fourteen-year-old boy who was accompanying Casey on his walk was not poisoned. Casey’s death, however, is unpardonable. This terrible story has its equally tragic precedents – the deaths of two dogs in Wyoming and of a wolf in Oregon.

The Wildlife Services is not as efficient at protecting actual wildlife, as the name would and should suggest. Through its effort, Wildlife Services kills not only predators but also other animals, its aim being mainly to protect livestock and game animals (before it is actually time for them to be killed, that is). The program’s effect is approximately 1.5 million animal deaths per year.

The use of cyanide traps is an indefensible and lethal waste of money and has to be stopped. Click here to sign a petition to the U.S. Department of Agriculture to immediately ban the use of M-44 cyanide land mines.
Buzz Petition

Image source: rojer/Shutterstock

Study Finds Fish Think Plastic Smells Tasty – Another Reason Why We Should Be Concerned

Sweet Cat With ‘Googly’ Eyes and a Broken Leg Refuses to Give Up on Life! (PHOTOS)

The Forgotten Dogs of Chernobyl Are Finally Getting Care Thanks to This Inspiring Team

Stop Leading Travel Company From Sending Thousands of Tourists to Cruel Elephant Attractions

16 comments on “Pets and Wildlife Are Being Killed by Government Cyanide Bombs – Sign Petition to Stop This!”

CHESTER BRIAN

Good-Day I am CHESTER BRIAN,C.E.O of this reputable & accredited loan Company who gives life time opportunity loans. We give out all kinds of LOAN in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investment Loan, Debt Consolidation, And MORE. Have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals & company in need of financial assistance at a rate of 2%. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and we will be glad to offer you a loan, So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: via: [email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact there webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com

Harvey Lee
23 Jul 2017

Testimony on Chester Brian Loan Company.....([email protected])

Hello All, I was really so downcast after losing so much and facing financial difficulties, it looks as if all my Friends and family were gone, no one to help me and all i could do was to just seat and watch my business going down and almost losing my son to an illness. But never the less i meet an old college mate who told me about the loan he got from Chester Brian Loan Company and until now the company have assisted so many of his friends seeking a loan. So i told him that getting a loan any more is not my style because of the disappointment from my bank and other loan company i trusted but he insisted i apply for it and he was going to make every preparation for me and also assured me that Chester Brian loan is not like any other online company that have scammed so many people, so i have to listen to him and give it a try. Now here i am letting everybody out there know that Chester Brian Loan Company is a life saver and now i can now boost of restoring my company back to its full glory. i will keep on testifying on behalf of Chester Brain Loan because they have made me to be a man again. So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: via: [email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact there webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com

Thanks,..
Harvey Lee from United States of America

ROLAND HOOK

I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called MR CLIFFORD. He is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, i inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than $20,000 every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address : [email protected]...

Rosie Rhoma

Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn\'t pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from Chester Brian Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to CHESTER BRIAN LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: [email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact there webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com

Rosie Rhoma

Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage [email protected] } ,

Rosie Rhoma

Rosie Rhoma

Raymond Thompson

Am Raymond Thompson, the issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender, getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution. But we have made that difference in the lending industry, We offer a loan from 1,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 as low as 2% interest, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions, No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee.Our Services Include the Following:Debt Consolidation,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans, International Loans,Family loan. For more information about getting a loan contact us now via email:[email protected]}

Raymond Thompson

hills

Hello Everyone, i am DAVID HILL MILLA now living in FLORIDA. I am SINGLE DAD, at the moment, two children and I was struck on the financial situation and need to refinance and pay for my son\'s medical bills and school fees. I tried looking for different loan lending companies and private corporation but never got a loan from them, and most banks reduced their credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to the private loan lender JULIA NAVARO CEO NAVARO LOAN COMPANY and I got the loan amount ($553,760 USD), and today I am a business owner, and the kids are doing well at the moment. So, my dear friends, if you need to contact referring to all the companies that provide the loan at low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedules, please contact (JULIA NAVARO) at [email protected] I\'m so happy now, and I decided to let people know more about it, she offers all kinds of loans to individuals and company, and I want God to bless her. You can contact the company via e-mail ([email protected])....

Raymond Thompson
03 May 2017

Michael Lee

TRUSTED LENDER ([email protected])
My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: [email protected] OR Text +18168926958