Buzz Petition

Cyanide land mines are an unusual but serious threat to the animals is the U.S. The sweet smell of these devices is used to lure animals closer, which triggers the bombs to blast out cyanide powder – a compound that is highly poisonous and typically leads to a death. The use of the bombs is a part of The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services Predator program, which in short, is set up to benefit corporate farmers and livestock owners, according to a petition on Care2. The M-44 cyanide land mines are a cruel and senseless way to eliminate unwanted animals – and, in addition to that, one financed by taxpayers’ money.

As you can imagine, the bombs do not end up killing only wild animals. They can be triggered by dogs playing around on their walks, or even by children – basically, any moving object. Recently, Casey, a Labrador from Idaho fell prey to these bombs. Fortunately, the fourteen-year-old boy who was accompanying Casey on his walk was not poisoned. Casey’s death, however, is unpardonable. This terrible story has its equally tragic precedents – the deaths of two dogs in Wyoming and of a wolf in Oregon.

The Wildlife Services is not as efficient at protecting actual wildlife, as the name would and should suggest. Through its effort, Wildlife Services kills not only predators but also other animals, its aim being mainly to protect livestock and game animals (before it is actually time for them to be killed, that is). The program’s effect is approximately 1.5 million animal deaths per year.

The use of cyanide traps is an indefensible and lethal waste of money and has to be stopped. Click here to sign a petition to the U.S. Department of Agriculture to immediately ban the use of M-44 cyanide land mines.
Buzz Petition

Image source: rojer/Shutterstock

Brave Cow Who Escaped NYC Slaughterhouse Has a New Home!

Puppy Abandoned With a Note and Bag of Pizza Finds a New Home Thanks to Community Support!

Cat Who Broke His Teeth Trying to Free His Paw From Trap Needs Your Help to Recover!

This Blind Raccoon Helped 2 Lost Kittens Find a Loving Human (PHOTOS)

22 comments on “Pets and Wildlife Are Being Killed by Government Cyanide Bombs – Sign Petition to Stop This!”

Chloe Raymond
4 Days ago

..Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email [email protected], then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: [email protected] or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

Chloe Raymond
4 Days ago

Ketesha Frank
6 Days ago

Hello everyone, My name is Ketesha Frank, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company{ ( [email protected]) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr JOHN WILLIAMS, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don\'t know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company his email address is ( [email protected])

Alexander Grant
29 Days ago

Hello My name is Mafanya Siposetu Mabuto I want to thank Mr Alexander Grant for helping me with my loan funds of $60,000.00 after been scammed for so long if you are interested in a loan please contact him so that he can also help you too his loan do not take long in 24 hours time my loan was in my account anyone that need an urgent and trusted loan should contact him now he is a God sent and a good person his email is [email protected]

luis root

MOORE LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {[email protected]}

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Luis Root from USA, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage.. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $15000 and did not get my loan, not until GOD introduce me to Moore Robbinson through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $100,000.00 was granted to him by Moore Robbinson, so l took his advise and contacted Moore Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200000 was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 2% .l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to GOD and Moore Robbinson. You can contact Moore Loan Company via {[email protected]} OR Text (414) 454-9493

moore robbinson

ATTENTION: Loan Offer By Robbinson Moore Loans
I am a private lender, I offer loan at 2% interest rate, we are ready to help you out in any financial problem. Do you need an urgent loan? are you in debt? do you need urgent loan to finance your business?, have you been denied by your bank? worry no more our Services are Quick, Easy & Secure in whatever circumstances. Borrow up to $2,000 - $10,000,000 Today, We are a company willing to give you loan with Affordable interest rate at 2%, We offer loans to individuals, private Companies, firms, and all kinds of company organizations, Including real estate investors. We are certified, Registered and legitimate creditors. Contact us with loan information at this email:{[email protected]}

Chester Brain

Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….([email protected])

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?.Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: {[email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162

Thanks for your cooperation
Chester Brain..

Chester Brain

Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….([email protected])

Thanks for your cooperation
Chester Brain..

CHESTER BRIAN

Good-Day I am CHESTER BRIAN,C.E.O of this reputable & accredited loan Company who gives life time opportunity loans. We give out all kinds of LOAN in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investment Loan, Debt Consolidation, And MORE. Have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals & company in need of financial assistance at a rate of 2%. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and we will be glad to offer you a loan, So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: via: {[email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact there webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com

Harvey Lee
23 Jul 2017

Testimony on Chester Brian Loan Company.....([email protected])

Hello All, I was really so downcast after losing so much and facing financial difficulties, it looks as if all my Friends and family were gone, no one to help me and all i could do was to just seat and watch my business going down and almost losing my son to an illness. But never the less i meet an old college mate who told me about the loan he got from Chester Brian Loan Company and until now the company have assisted so many of his friends seeking a loan. So i told him that getting a loan any more is not my style because of the disappointment from my bank and other loan company i trusted but he insisted i apply for it and he was going to make every preparation for me and also assured me that Chester Brian loan is not like any other online company that have scammed so many people, so i have to listen to him and give it a try. Now here i am letting everybody out there know that Chester Brian Loan Company is a life saver and now i can now boost of restoring my company back to its full glory. i will keep on testifying on behalf of Chester Brain Loan because they have made me to be a man again. So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: via: {[email protected] } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact there webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com

Thanks,..
Harvey Lee from United States of America

ROLAND HOOK

I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called MR CLIFFORD. He is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, i inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than $20,000 every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address : [email protected]