Buzz Petition

Cyanide land mines are an unusual but serious threat to the animals is the U.S. The sweet smell of these devices is used to lure animals closer, which triggers the bombs to blast out cyanide powder – a compound that is highly poisonous and typically leads to a death. The use of the bombs is a part of The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services Predator program, which in short, is set up to benefit corporate farmers and livestock owners, according to a petition on Care2. The M-44 cyanide land mines are a cruel and senseless way to eliminate unwanted animals – and, in addition to that, one financed by taxpayers’ money.

As you can imagine, the bombs do not end up killing only wild animals. They can be triggered by dogs playing around on their walks, or even by children – basically, any moving object. Recently, Casey, a Labrador from Idaho fell prey to these bombs. Fortunately, the fourteen-year-old boy who was accompanying Casey on his walk was not poisoned. Casey’s death, however, is unpardonable. This terrible story has its equally tragic precedents – the deaths of two dogs in Wyoming and of a wolf in Oregon.

The Wildlife Services is not as efficient at protecting actual wildlife, as the name would and should suggest. Through its effort, Wildlife Services kills not only predators but also other animals, its aim being mainly to protect livestock and game animals (before it is actually time for them to be killed, that is). The program’s effect is approximately 1.5 million animal deaths per year.

The use of cyanide traps is an indefensible and lethal waste of money and has to be stopped. Click here to sign a petition to the U.S. Department of Agriculture to immediately ban the use of M-44 cyanide land mines.
Buzz Petition

Image source: rojer/Shutterstock

Traditional German Sausage Restaurant in NYC Adds the Vegan Beyond Sausage to Their Menu!

German Sausage Restaurant in NYC Adds the Vegan Beyond Sausage to Their Menu!

HALF of Borneo’s Orangutan Population Has Disappeared Since 1999 Because of Our Cheap Snacks

Glastonbury Music Festival to Ban Plastic Water Bottles!

Study Finds Plant-Based Diet Can Drastically Improve Diabetes Markers

32 comments on “Pets and Wildlife Are Being Killed by Government Cyanide Bombs – Sign Petition to Stop This!”

Anna
7 Days ago

Good day everyone, a summary of my testimony. Life they say is full of deceit. No torture and pain can be compare to what I Anna Japhet experienced in the hands of scammers, I trusted the words of those fake loan lenders without verifying, I lost more than $10,000.00 in the quest of obtaining a loan i sold my car defaulted in my bills but i keep on falling victim my life has been piece of trash full of mess. My kids dropped out of school, My bank denied me credit because my credit score was down already. Until last month a very close friend, told me that she got a loan from GRAHAM LOAN FUNDS that i should also give it a try. Not having an option, I contacted them with a heart full of sorrow and skepticism, i shyly follow their procedures comply to their policy, I was waiting for the bad news like every other loan company i contacted gave me, then i receive a credit alert that my bank account has been credited with $200,000 which i initially applied for. Instantly tears of joy roll out of my eyes because I never believe it will come through. Whenever you are in need of any kind of loan don\'t be a prey and contact the one true loan company via their information. Email: [email protected], [email protected] And receive your financial breakthrough. Just send them an email today: [email protected]

Lynn
7 Days ago

I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs Lynn referred you to
them. [email protected]

Janice Erwin

HOW I SUCCESSFULLY GOT MY XMAS LOAN.

Hello, my name is Janice Erwin from Walworth NY, and I am happily married with family. For some months now I have suffered financial setback and needed to refinance as my bills were long due for payment. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both corporate and private but all without success, the banks I visited all declined my credit. But as God would favor me, I was introduced to Unamay Loan Finance Ltd for their Xmas loan program, with contact number +1(858)299-1101 a Private limited Company with Share Capital, and I was granted an Xmas loan sum of $68,000.00 on the 8th of November 2017. Today my financial status is restored and my business is now stabilized. Thanks Renee for introducing me to Unamay Loan Finance Ltd, and to you Mr Christopher Kennedy for helping me. He is a good man and I pray that God richly bless him for helping me. My advice to anyone out there in need of a loan of any kind is to quickly Contact them today via email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Evelyn Russell
21 Nov 2017

Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. ([email protected] OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

Hi I\'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- [email protected] OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.

Daan Sophia
19 Dec 2017

Life indeed is GRACE, I\'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of ([email protected]).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: [email protected] OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

,,//

Janice Erwin

HOW I SUCCESSFULLY GOT MY XMAS LOAN.

Valentina Slawson

How I Got My Desired Loan Amount From A Reliable Loan Company.

My name is Valentina Slawson a single mother with two kids from Chicago Illinois. I want use this medium to give thanks and appreciation to Mr Christopher Kennedy of Unamay Loan Finance Ltd with contact number +1(858)299-1101, for granting me a loan $47,000 to purchase a house of my own with a low interest rate of 3%. I also want to reach out to the general public and to everyone in need of a loan for various purposes I\'ll advice you contact Unamay Loan Finance Ltd so as not to fall into wrong hands while searching of a liable loan. Contact them today via email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Valentina Slawson

How I Got My Desired Loan Amount From A Reliable Loan Company.

Chloe Raymond

..Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email [email protected], then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: [email protected] or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

Chloe Raymond

Ketesha Frank

Hello everyone, My name is Ketesha Frank, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company{ ( [email protected]) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr JOHN WILLIAMS, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don\'t know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company his email address is ( [email protected])

Alexander Grant

Hello My name is Mafanya Siposetu Mabuto I want to thank Mr Alexander Grant for helping me with my loan funds of $60,000.00 after been scammed for so long if you are interested in a loan please contact him so that he can also help you too his loan do not take long in 24 hours time my loan was in my account anyone that need an urgent and trusted loan should contact him now he is a God sent and a good person his email is [email protected]