Buzz Petition

Cyanide land mines are an unusual but serious threat to the animals is the U.S. The sweet smell of these devices is used to lure animals closer, which triggers the bombs to blast out cyanide powder – a compound that is highly poisonous and typically leads to a death. The use of the bombs is a part of The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services Predator program, which in short, is set up to benefit corporate farmers and livestock owners, according to a petition on Care2. The M-44 cyanide land mines are a cruel and senseless way to eliminate unwanted animals – and, in addition to that, one financed by taxpayers’ money.

As you can imagine, the bombs do not end up killing only wild animals. They can be triggered by dogs playing around on their walks, or even by children – basically, any moving object. Recently, Casey, a Labrador from Idaho fell prey to these bombs. Fortunately, the fourteen-year-old boy who was accompanying Casey on his walk was not poisoned. Casey’s death, however, is unpardonable. This terrible story has its equally tragic precedents – the deaths of two dogs in Wyoming and of a wolf in Oregon.

The Wildlife Services is not as efficient at protecting actual wildlife, as the name would and should suggest. Through its effort, Wildlife Services kills not only predators but also other animals, its aim being mainly to protect livestock and game animals (before it is actually time for them to be killed, that is). The program’s effect is approximately 1.5 million animal deaths per year.

The use of cyanide traps is an indefensible and lethal waste of money and has to be stopped. Click here to sign a petition to the U.S. Department of Agriculture to immediately ban the use of M-44 cyanide land mines.
Buzz Petition

Image source: rojer/Shutterstock

What We Can Learn From the Viral Video of a Dying Polar Bear – And How We Can Help NOW

Dog Who Lost His Back Legs in a Horrific Incident Refuses to Give Up on a Happy Life (PHOTOS)

Why Putting a Tax on Meat Might Be Just the Key to Staving Off Climate Change

Billy the Elephant Has Been Suffering at the LA Zoo for Over 30 Years — Let’s Send Him to a Sanctuary NOW!

31 comments on “Pets and Wildlife Are Being Killed by Government Cyanide Bombs – Sign Petition to Stop This!”

Muhammed Emir Harun
4 Days ago

We Facilitate Bank instruments SBLC for Lease and Purchase. Whether you are a new startup, medium or large establishment that needs a financial solution to fund/get your project off the ground or business looking for extra capital to expand your operation,our company renders credible and trusted bank guarantee provider who are willing to fund and give financing solutions that suits your specific business needs.

We help you secure and issue sblc and bank guarantee for your trade, projects and investment from top AA rated world Banks like HSBC, Barclays, Dutch Ing Bank, Llyods e.t.c because that’s the best and safest strategy for our clients.e.t.c

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS

1. Instrument: Funds backed Bank Guarantee(BG) ICC-600

2. Currency : USD/EURO

3. Age of Issue: Fresh Cut

4. Term: One year and One day

5. Contract Amount: United State Dollars/Euros (Buyers Face Value)

6. Price : Buy:32%+1, Lease: 4%+2

7. Subsequent tranches: To be mutually agreed between both parties

8. Issuing Bank: Top RATED world banks like HSBC, Barclays, ING Dutch Bank, Llyods e.t.c

9. Delivery Term: Pre advise MT199 or MT799 first. Followed By SWIFT MT760

10. Payment Term: MT799 & Settlement via MT103

11. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier

Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

Name: Muhammed Emir Harun

Contact Mail :[email protected]

Janice Erwin
23 Days ago

HOW I SUCCESSFULLY GOT MY XMAS LOAN.

Hello, my name is Janice Erwin from Walworth NY, and I am happily married with family. For some months now I have suffered financial setback and needed to refinance as my bills were long due for payment. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both corporate and private but all without success, the banks I visited all declined my credit. But as God would favor me, I was introduced to Unamay Loan Finance Ltd for their Xmas loan program, with contact number +1(858)299-1101 a Private limited Company with Share Capital, and I was granted an Xmas loan sum of $68,000.00 on the 8th of November 2017. Today my financial status is restored and my business is now stabilized. Thanks Renee for introducing me to Unamay Loan Finance Ltd, and to you Mr Christopher Kennedy for helping me. He is a good man and I pray that God richly bless him for helping me. My advice to anyone out there in need of a loan of any kind is to quickly Contact them today via email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Evelyn Russell
21 Nov 2017

Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. ([email protected] OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

Hi I\'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- [email protected] OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.

Janice Erwin
23 Days ago

HOW I SUCCESSFULLY GOT MY XMAS LOAN.

Valentina Slawson

How I Got My Desired Loan Amount From A Reliable Loan Company.

My name is Valentina Slawson a single mother with two kids from Chicago Illinois. I want use this medium to give thanks and appreciation to Mr Christopher Kennedy of Unamay Loan Finance Ltd with contact number +1(858)299-1101, for granting me a loan $47,000 to purchase a house of my own with a low interest rate of 3%. I also want to reach out to the general public and to everyone in need of a loan for various purposes I\'ll advice you contact Unamay Loan Finance Ltd so as not to fall into wrong hands while searching of a liable loan. Contact them today via email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Valentina Slawson

How I Got My Desired Loan Amount From A Reliable Loan Company.

Chloe Raymond

..Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email [email protected], then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: [email protected] or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

Chloe Raymond

Ketesha Frank

Hello everyone, My name is Ketesha Frank, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company{ ( [email protected]) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr JOHN WILLIAMS, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don\'t know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact Mr JOHN WILLIAMS Loan Company his email address is ( [email protected])

Alexander Grant

Hello My name is Mafanya Siposetu Mabuto I want to thank Mr Alexander Grant for helping me with my loan funds of $60,000.00 after been scammed for so long if you are interested in a loan please contact him so that he can also help you too his loan do not take long in 24 hours time my loan was in my account anyone that need an urgent and trusted loan should contact him now he is a God sent and a good person his email is [email protected]

luis root

MOORE LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {[email protected]}

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Luis Root from USA, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage.. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $15000 and did not get my loan, not until GOD introduce me to Moore Robbinson through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $100,000.00 was granted to him by Moore Robbinson, so l took his advise and contacted Moore Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200000 was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 2% .l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to GOD and Moore Robbinson. You can contact Moore Loan Company via {[email protected]} OR Text (414) 454-9493