Funny cat video alert! The cat food company Friskies has just released a new video on YouTube featuring an all-star cast of five celebrity felines: Grumpy Cat, Hamilton the Hipster Cat, Oskar the Blind Cat, Nala Cat, and Colonel Meow, “united behind one holiday cause, for the good of cat-kind.”

“Hard to Be A Cat At Christmas” aims to raise funds for cats in need – those who do not have the great fortune of living in a loving home. For every view it receives, Friskies will be donating one can of wet food to cat rescue organizations across the country (up to the first 500,000 views).

This clip is a follow-up to Friskies’ If You Feed Me Wet Cat Food video, in which cats promise their human companions that they will do ANYTHING to experience the joy of eating some wet cat food. These promises include allowing their aforementioned human companions to pet them for ten seconds, sleep until past 3:30 in the morning, and even use the sofa – though Grumpy Cat, as is his prerogative, says he will not do anything.

The video is funny, cute, and heart-warming, and will definitely bring a smile to your face today! Check it out below.

BREAKING: Leonardo DiCaprio Invests in Beyond Meat

BREAKING: Leonardo DiCaprio Invests in Beyond Meat

Tony the Truck Stop Tiger Has Been Euthanized – How We Can Make Sure This Never Happens Again

Esther the Wonder Pig Is Ill and Needs Your Urgent Help to Safely Get Veterinary Treatment!

Chi Chi, the Rescued Pup Who Lost Her Legs in a Meat Farm, Is Now a Certified Therapy Dog!

12 comments on “Grumpy Cat And Other Superstars Unite to Help Homeless Cats (VIDEO)”

Gaby Alexander

Cute video

Diane Molinari

Friskies food Isn't healthy though ,but Tractor Supply has 4-Health grain free dog and cat food and thank God my daughter found it ,our dog and cats fur has grown back ,no more digging ,itching,loss of weight ! Our dog was eating Purinas Beneful . Please donate to your local rescues ,especially ferals :)

Jason Harper

That was awful. How much did Friskies waste on making this instead of just donating more food or money?

Monique Skinner Dock
13 Dec 2013

Go to Oskar & Klause's FB page..you'll see the whole story, it's not awful:)

Kailey Miller
13 Dec 2013

I agree that the video is really horrible and annoying and repetitive but at least they are donating food to shelters. I wish they would donate to our shelter. I agree that they should have just forgone the video and donated all that money to the shelters. This video certainly would not make me feel like donating to a shelter if I saw it. It's just dumb and doesn't convey the reality of the situation for homeless cats at Christmas.

Gee Emm

Oskar the Blind Cat <3

Roger Elliott

Love It!!! I thought I saw Sir George in there :)

Adi Dev

Very "green" the turkey corpses, and other dead animals shown as "food" in the video.

Spoon Somatic
13 Dec 2013

Hugs to you! Please get in the holiday spirit <3. I am vegan too, but I see a video of people helping cats at Christmas (I'm also agnostic) you are choosing to be offended by a kind gesture.

Adi Dev
13 Dec 2013

I'm not offended, I'm dropping the truth and what I saw. And next time you feel like choosing to guess about what other people feel or think, choose someone else. Go try to read your own fucking mind.And I bet you won't be accurate neither.

Aušra Rowell

Their site doesn't mention a thing about feeding shelter cats? Am I missing it somewhere?

Gee Emm
13 Dec 2013

Not in the actual video, but on their youtube page, it says 500,000 cans of cat food are being donated to shelters.