Kismet’s rescue happened perfectly unexpectedly – which makes his name, which means “Fate,” extremely apt. When one of the rescuers from Stray Rescue of St. Louis was driving around the city looking for another dog when she saw something moving by a huge mound of trash on the road. She stopped the car and got out to walk closer to the pile, but she did not see a dog anywhere and started thinking that maybe, whatever she saw moving had already wandered away.

But then she spotted a dog was lying between some garbage bags, curled up in a ball. Lying there quietly with his dark coat, he blended right in with the background of the many discarded and broken things.

The rescuer approached the dog slowly so as not to alarm him and cause him to run away. Upon coming closer, she saw that Kismet was shockingly skinny and it became clear that he needed help. Not only did he not get up to escape at all – he did the exact opposite and laid there without moving, only raising his head when the rescuer was right next to him.

“Then, I could see his hollow, lonely eyes looking back up at me,” she wrote. “He ha[d] that look that told me he had completely given up. He laid his head back down, expecting me to walk away as every other human in his life had done.”

He did not even try to stand up when he had his leash already on – so the rescuer scooped him up in her arms, carried him back to the car, and put him down on some blankets, where he curled right back up. She was determined to prove to him that he is not trash. Now, Kismet is finally safe and taken care of by the rescue, getting all the necessary professional medical help – and lots and lots of love.

To learn more about Stray Rescue of St. Louis, click here.

Image source: Stray Rescue of St. Louis

Major Win! Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Are Going Fur-Free!

New British Startup Is Creating Vegan Burgers That Taste and Cook Like the Real Thing

Victoria, Australia Just Outlawed Puppy Mills!

The Vegan Impossible Burger Is Coming to Asia in 2018!

0 comments on “Starving, Abandoned Dog Had Given Up All Hope of Being Anything but Trash – Then Rescuers Changed Everything (VIDEO)”

john pasqua

GREAT PEOPLE AT STRAY RESCUE OF SAINT LOUIS TO SAVE KISMET FROM THIS TO A BETTER LIFE .

john pasqua

GREAT SOULS AT STRAY RESCUE OF SAINT LOUIS TO SAVE KISMET FROM THIS. WHOEVER DITCHED A GREAT LIFE LIKE THIS NEEDS TO ROT IN HELL NOW.

Patricial Shiels

HSV TYPE 2 CURE
I am from Usa i was diagnosed with it while I was pregnant . I cried for days. I was devasted and looking up info on it

just made it worse. I don\'t know how long I have had it for. I don\'t know if my partner has it or if he was the one who

transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That\'s how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and

antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn\'t able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to

have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn\'t helping my situation. I ended up having her

natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of

my depression i couldn\'t. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don\'t want anything to

happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs

like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my viruse. one day i decide to surf the

internet for cure so i saw a testmony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up

the email Address: [email protected] and contact he an hour latar he reply explain to me how am

going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my viruse i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it

within seven days now am tested negative i\'m free from the viruse thanks Doc. for so many passing through this

contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the viruse. here is his email address:

[email protected] or contact he through his phone number call or text message +2348162084504.

He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
1. ALS
2. HPV
3. SHINGLES
4. CANCER
5. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can\'t remember now.
Thanks Doc am so happy today.

Jovy Jergens

This video just tore my heart out! God bless you Stray Rescue St Louis and all the good, decent people who do not walk away, but instead, choose to stay and help. My heart is full!

Cheryl

Thank God for people like Donna! It would have been so easy for her to just walk away and leave him there. Some people would have. These animals look to us humans for help. How can people turn their backs on them?

Denise Baudin

THANK YOU DONNA, THANK YOU Stray Rescue of St. Louis. NOT ALL ANGELS HAVE WINGS. GOD BLESS!