At first, the Dachshund puppy in this video seems a bit sad. He stares at his pee pad on the floor, which is right next to the front door. “Why won’t anyone play with me?” he seems to be thinking. But after just a few seconds, we see the door swing open, and the little pup’s tail starts wagging with excitement. Dad’s home!

It can be overwhelmingly exciting when you finally get to see a loved one in person after a long day’s work. This Dachshund sure knows the comfort of being loved; he must know how irresistibly cute he is, rolling all over his guardian’s face like that.

We love coming home to our pet babies, with their adorable little faces, wide eyes, gigantic smile and knack for jumping all over us. We wish we could jump into the frame and get some of that puppy love, too!

Can’t get enough of cute puppies? See A Whole Lot of Puppies Learning to Walk (VIDEO).

Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Son Launch Bold Campaign to Bring Plant-Based Nutrition to Communities Across U.S.

Elephants Are Being Slaughtered for Their Skin to Make Jewelry — Tell the UN to Step in Now!

Puppies With Severe Mange Look Completely Different After 1 Month of Care (PHOTOS)

Demand Justice for Woman Who Was Criminally Charged After Rescuing a Starving Dog!

0 comments on “Dachshund Puppy Goes Crazy When Dad Gets Home (VIDEO)”

Aleksandr

This is a Serbian, BTW... not Russian, he is sweet talking his dox in Serbian. In Russia they LOVE dachshunds too !

Lana

This is the cutest and sweetest video that I\'ve seen in a long time!

fran rodriquez

What a lovely way for me to start my morning. Darling dog and owner.

Tom

This video is kind of pointless. My dog is a 2 year old pitbull-bulldog-hound dog mix, weighs 70 pounds if I came home from work, and laid down on the ground, he would do the same thing to me. Except it would hurt. Why is this on front page news?

Trae
03 Sep 2014

It\'s news because it\'s nice & happy and people enjoy a bit of good news now and then. Believe it or not, all videos are not uploaded with your personal preferences in mind. No one could foresee that a harmless pet video would make TOM bored or jealous that his 70 lb dog can\'t roll around on his face without hurting him. Try to let a little fun & love in your life, bud.

My Screen Name

He doesn\'t realize the dog was licking it\'s butt 5 min. before he got home.

Jade Scott
03 Sep 2014

LOL!! Exactly what I was thinking!

Tony Nbc
03 Sep 2014

Is that what you do before your wife gets home?

Sid_Vicious

So we had to go all the way to Chechnya to get this footage? Christ, what have we degraded ourselves to? Shall I say, CRIMEA river?

Barbara Ann

The Chihuahua I adopted in June does that: Unbridled, uncontrolled excitement and love. My cat looks over at the dog as if to say, "Suck-up!"

Tommy Shaw

this guy is speaking Russian,maybe we need to get Putin a puppy and see if a little puppy love will calm him down.qute video my 105 lb german shepard trys to be that friendly,just to big.

Karen

How cute! We should all be so lucky to come home to such love! It could change the world.

Mark D. Cusick

Keep up that treatment and the dog will have separation anxiety.

Ruby
03 Sep 2014

I have a dachsund, he\'s 6 and acts the same way. He doens\'t like being home alone. I think all dachsunds have separation anxiety.