Buy the #EatForThePlanet book

While some people may think that having an exotic pet is no different than caring for a dog or cat, they could not be more wrong. The fact of the matter is, wild animals belong in the wild. People often take in exotic animals without proper knowledge of their diet or social needs which causes these animals to become sick and incredibly distressed. Even caretakers who can provide space and a suitable diet are never able to replicate life in the wild.

Budi, the baby orangutan, was sadly the victim of the exotic pet trade and spent the first 10 months of his life locked in a chicken cage, fed only condensed milk.

aligncenter

Orangutans are highly endangered and often fall prey to the pet trade as humans encroach further into their native habitat. In the wild, baby orangutans are entirely dependent on their mothers for care – like a human child – and don’t leave their mother’s side until they reach their teen years. Budi’s former caretaker had no idea what his needs were and thought milk was the best option.

Luckily, Budi was discovered by International Animal Rescue (IAR) and is now, for the first time in his life, getting the care he needs. Poor Budi suffers from malnutrition and his limbs and body are extremely swollen which causes him an immense amount of pain. His caretakers explain that despite his pain, Budi is a fighter and is making progress.

It will be long road to recovery for Budi, but he is in perfectly capable hands. When Budi is strong enough, it is likely that he will join a group of other young orangutans who live at IAR’s rescue center. These little orangutans go to “school” where they learn how to make nests, forage for food and all the other skills they might need to survive in the wild. The ultimate goal of IAR is to release the animals in their care back to a safe, wild habitat where they can live like regular orangutans.

But to reach this goal, Budi needs our help! Click here to make a donation to IAR to help them provide all the care and attention Budi needs.

Good luck Budi, we believe in you!

All image source: North Downs Picture Agency

Hawaiian Citizens Fight Back and Sue Dairy Operation for Causing Extreme Air and Water Pollution!

Scientists Call for Cuts to Deforestation to Protect the Planet – Here’s How You Can Help With Your Food Choices

You Can Save Orangutans From Extinction By Standing Up to Dirty Palm Oil!

Popular Vegan Fast Food Chain, Veggie Grill, to Open in NYC in Spring 2019!

463 comments on “Baby Orangutan Who Spent 10 Months Living in a Chicken Cage Finally Receives Love and Proper Care (VIDEO)”

LINDA
5 Days ago

I strongly recommend [email protected] , last week he helped me spy on my husband when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my husband\'s phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him ([email protected] ) or call +1 315 355 0337 tell him from Linda

ellena
27 Days ago

I remember my experience with hackers I contacted online, I almost lost hope in finding out if my husband was loyal to me and has been loyal in our 6 years marriage, i lost a lot of funds in paying these so called hackers so I made up my mind that if I get scammed again I’ll just forget about finding out what God doesn’t want me to know, Then I saw reviews about ( Britz.alex AT solution4u DOT com ) and decided contact him and if and if I hear any stupid excuse won’t contact anybody and just accept that God doesn’t want me to then he proved to me that he isn’t a cheat by working a sample job for me but to my greatest surprise he did the job and sent results to me fast, i was so happy but sad part was I divorced my husband, and i will drop an advise for people who wants any kind of hacking services stopped being scammed by people who impersonate being hackers, contact ( Britz.alex AT solution4u dot com ) for a fast and clean job and you tell him Ms Ellena referred you. Thank me later

JOE
27 Days ago

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. [email protected] will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone [email protected] +18456436145

stacey gates

Kindly contact [email protected] last week they helped me hack into my boyfriends phone at a little cost I had access to everything he does with his phone 100% I would like to publicly thank them because they saved me from being deceived and lied to if you need ant hacking assistance whatsoever contact them today they would help you simply start bt sending them an email [email protected] they would help you
or call +1 702 536 3977 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

Laura McPherson

If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact [email protected]
He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

john vilder

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating

ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you

can contact ([email protected]) call and text (669) 225-2253 OR GOOGLE HANGOUT [email protected] for

spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,

viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy

call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS

location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE

.................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

Linda

If you need to hack into any Database, Delete Record, Improve credit score, spy on Whatsapp, Text, Phone, Emails, as long as it\'s hack contact [email protected] EMAIL :: [email protected] Or WhatsApp : +1(319)512-6937 He is great, you won\'t be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Linda

sandra

Are you worried about your grades, cheating spouse, low bank balance or having a pressing desire to hack into any computer system anywhere on planet earth, worry no more.

([email protected]) is the best choice for any kind of hacking, 100% reliable and untraceable.

Contact them today and experience a difference.
they provide proof

sara mark

My name is Sarah Cambell, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out…..it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but cyberhacklove is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers …you can contact [email protected] for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap …[email protected] # +16066579237,please tell him Sarah referred you

Mirabell

Hello, Need hacking services?Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school results, finally my friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me;
-Changed my school grades
-Hacked my cheating boyfriend email/facebook,whatsapp,instagram,with snapchat
-The most of it all, he helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him his fee. I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at [email protected] request for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how he helped you.
Tell him Mirabell referred you.