One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include competitive pay, health care, fun times and free vegan snacks every day!
About The Role
- Develop and drive strategic marketing campaigns to support audience acquisition and retention.
- Analyze audience trends and behavior, competitive landscape, and digital trends to determine adoption drivers, audience patterns, and campaign impacts.
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives and ongoing performance to quantify campaign success and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate collateral development and execution of multi-channel campaigns that may include social media, video, newsletters, graphic design, PR, live events, or brand partnerships.
- Develop and implement organic audience growth strategies via multiple sources (direct, newsletter, search, social media, partnerships, etc.).
- Identify, negotiate, and implement traffic-building content distribution, syndication, and link-exchange partnerships with other digital publishers and relevant organizations.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new social media platforms to grow traffic.
- Use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of audience growth strategies, research to identify user trends and make recommendations for editorial, social media and product enhancements.
- Maintain and provide accurate and detailed reporting.
- Ensure accurate audience/traffic growth targets are developed and successfully met.
- Audience building, digital marketing, and/or brand-building background.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience at a major publisher or digital agency.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, social media platforms, and other analytics tools, as well as SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
- Strong understanding of current industry best practices and benchmarks.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop and measure campaigns against metrics
- Self-starter with ability to learn on the job
- Ability to think creatively, structure ambiguous problems, and synthesize analysis to generate insights and actionable plans.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.