One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include competitive pay, health care, fun times and free vegan food for lunch every day in our NYC office!
About The Role
- Develop and drive strategic marketing campaigns to support audience acquisition and retention.
- Analyze audience trends and behavior, competitive landscape, and digital trends to determine adoption drivers, audience patterns, and campaign impacts.
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives and ongoing performance to quantify campaign success and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate collateral development and execution of multi-channel campaigns that may include social media, video, newsletters, graphic design, PR, live events, or brand partnerships.
- Develop and implement organic audience growth strategies via multiple sources (direct, newsletter, search, social media, partnerships, etc.).
- Identify, negotiate, and implement traffic-building content distribution, syndication, and link-exchange partnerships with other digital publishers and relevant organizations.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new social media platforms to grow traffic.
- Use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of audience growth strategies, research to identify user trends and make recommendations for editorial, social media and product enhancements.
- Maintain and provide accurate and detailed reporting.
- Ensure accurate audience/traffic growth targets are developed and successfully met.
- Audience building, digital marketing, and/or brand-building background.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience at a major publisher or digital agency.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, social media platforms, and other analytics tools, as well as SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
- Strong understanding of current industry best practices and benchmarks.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop and measure campaigns against metrics
- Self-starter with ability to learn on the job
- Ability to think creatively, structure ambiguous problems, and synthesize analysis to generate insights and actionable plans.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet
- What is your current or most recent payscale? What are your salary expectations for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.