Winter is prime time for dry skin. Beat the scaly skin blues with this quick and easy lemon body scrub – the zesty smell of lemon and the mixture of sweet sugars and coconut oil will have you feeling summer-y and refreshed, and you’ll have that soft-skin summer glow back in no time at all.
- One lemon
- 1/3 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- Add both cane sugar and brown sugar to a glass bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil on low for a few minutes until soft/slightly melted (make sure to watch this while heating).
- Pour coconut oil over the sugar and stir well.
- Add in your lemon juice – I squeeze mine right from the lemon into the mixture.
- Stir well and apply scrub mixture to any rough patches on your skin.
- Rinse well and enjoy your exfoliated, glowing skin!