Since late summer and early fall seem to be the new wedding season I decided that this month I would pull together 10 fashion finds to help all you vegan brides out there combat an industry full of silk, feathers, pearls and leather. While some of my picks are traditional and others are outside the wedding box they all do have one thing in common, they’re all 100% cruelty-free.
1. Perfect Party Favors Dress With the this dress I’ve jump right into think outside the wedding box mode. While the Perfect Party Favors Dress is not the most traditional wedding dress out there it is super adorable and perfect for the vegan bride who is planing a more casual or more avant-garde wedding. You can find this dress over at fun online boutique Modcloth along with a plethora of other affordable vegan dresses that might just be perfect for your special day. *ModCloth is not a 100% vegan shop so make sure to read an items details before making a purchase.
2. Karina – Nude Suede W/ Metallic Shoe These fabulous recycled faux suede art deco inspired wedges are from 100% vegan shoe company Beyond Skin. Beyond Skin is currently one of the only vegan shoes lines out there that has a whole collection dedicated to vegan wedding shoes. Weather your looking for a pair of flats or a pair of towering heals I bet you’ll find the perfect pair of wedding shoes in BS’s Bridal Collection.
3. White “Lacy” Pleated Clutch Lace & lush faux white leather need I say more? You can find this adorable lacy vegan clutch along with other fabulous vegan clutches over at online boutique Bella Iris. P.S. – it also comes in black!
4. Cloud Crochet Bootie – Eggshell While this Eggshell Cloud Crochet Bootie from vegan and eco shoe line Cri de Coeur is not your traditional wedding shoe, it is very beautiful and feminine in it’s own unique way. I think it would be perfect for a brave vegan bride willing to break a few wedding fashion rules. However if you’re not into CDC’s Cloud Crochet Bootie then maybe take a look at their Delicate Eggshell Crochet Flat it’s equally as beautiful and a little bit more traditional.
5. Scallop Lace Sterling Silver Necklace What I love most about this elegant silver casted lace necklace from Sheena Jewellery is that it’s beautiful enough to be a wedding accessory and also simple enough for everyday wear. I think every girl, bride or not appreciates a good versatile necklace especially when it has a unique memory attached to it.
6. Beaded Bridal Couture – White Ivory Veiled Fascinator Vegan veils, headbands and fascinators can be hard to come by since lots of bridal companies love to use silk, feathers and pearls to make them. This flower & bead fascinator from Hair Accessories For The Brave is 100% Vegan and 100% fabulous along with several other fascinators, headbands, and veils in HAFTB’s shop. HAFTB’s shop is mostly cruelty-free, however it does contain some pieces that are made with naturally molted feathers.
9. Natural Bridal Collection While all the wedding gowns in Morgan Boszilkov’s stylish Natural Bridal Collection are eco-conscious and lovingly hand crafted in the USA not all of them are made from vegan materials. The collection has three unique dresses that can be made from vegan sustainable materials. The Charlotte dress that I’ve featured in the collage above & two other dresses in the collection; Amanda and Louisa can be made from cruelty free organic linen.
10. Art Deco Silver Beaded and Rhinestone Headband This art deco inspired headband from Bethany Lorelle is guaranteed to add a little sparkle and shine to your special day. While BL’s shop is full of beautiful headbands, veils and fascinators it is not 100% vegan so you know the drill always read an items materials before making a purchase