One Green Planet is a fast-growing media start up focused on compassionate and eco-conscious living.
We are looking for a creative superstar who can come up with epic graphics to go along with our daily features and posts across all categories (animals, lifestyle, food, health, recipes, news, etc). The right candidate will conceptualize ideas as well as support our editorial team every day to come up with illustrations for articles. In addition, they will also create fun infographics, gifs, as well as fun promotional and brand imagery for the site and company.
- College degree with 2-3 years relevant art/graphic design experience.
- Photo editor extraordinaire and obsessed with making things beautiful.
- Killer graphic design sensibility to help shape the visual look and feel of our content
- Proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop and Illustrator
- Awesome team player, stoked to collaborate and work closely with our editorial team everyday.
- Ability to churn of multiple graphics every day under tight deadlines, without comprising quality
- Ability to create easy video-based animations and creating graphic avatars/vectors is a BIG plus.
- Passionate about our vision and excited to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Pursuing or posses a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Communication, or related field
- Not afraid to take on the challenge, learn new tools and software and excited about the opportunity to shape a cohesive design strategy for our brand.
- Candidate must be located NYC/the Tri-state Area
- Send an email to team AT onegreenplanet.org with a cover letter, writing samples or portfolio (if any) and your resume.