A velvety, rich, and frosty milkshake?
How about a healthy vegan thick shake, bursting with the freshest, juiciest summer strawberries? The following strawberry thick shake is way better than any shake to ever come out of those infamous golden arches:
It’s so thick you can even opt to eat it in a bowl, like ice cream!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (160g)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (see Cool Whip below link for lower-calorie option)
- 4 vanilla stevia drops, or sweetener to taste
- optional: cocoa powder
- Thaw your strawberries until they’re *just* soft enough to blend. Then blend everything until smooth and serve with a spoon—this shake is thick! (Have I mentioned that yet? Only about 100 times?)
I highly recommend serving with Vegan Cool Whip.
Mmmmm strawberries and cream…
Image Source: Katie Higgins