Do you have 25 minutes to prepare a delicious beautiful meal for four and don’t feel like cooking?
Well, then this is the recipe for you.
Vegan “Chicken” Salad Ingredients:
- One package of textured soy protein (Lightlife Smart Strips are delicious)
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ¼ cup of ﬂax seeds
- ¾ cup of Veganese
- 1 ½ cups of halved red grapes
- Splash of lemon juice
- As much pepper as you like
- Two avocados
- One head of green leaf lettuce
Vegan “Chicken” Salad Preparation:
- Place all of the ingredients, except the avocados and lettuce, into a large bowl and mix.
- Take four plates, place desired amount of lettuce on to each, and then add two large spoonfuls of your delicious Vegan “Chicken” Salad.
- Slice half of an avocado on to each plate.
Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Ingredients:
- One package of extra ﬁrm tofu
- One cup of dark vegan chocolate
- Two tsp of strawberry agave nectar
- Three strawberries
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Preparation:
- Blend tofu and strawberries in your food processor.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler on your stove. If you do not have a double boiler, place the dark chocolate in a small frying pan over a pot of boiling water, and mix. Be careful not to get any water into the melting chocolate.
- Add the chocolate and strawberry agave nectar to the food processor and blend.
- Scoop into four dessert dishes and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Serve with fresh strawberries!
Voilà! A delicious beautiful meal in 25 minutes and you didn’t even have to turn your oven on!!