MMmm! Indulge in this uniquely flavored cookie. We made it no-bake for the summer months, all you have to do is throw them in the freezer and take one out whenever you’re craving something sweet!
- 1/2 cup raw blanched almonds, ground finely
- 1/4 cup dry roasted pistachios, ground finely
- 1/3 cup GF oat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-3/4 tsp orange extract (depending on extract quality)
- Top with cacao nibs (good addition to balance flavors, but not necessary)
- Combine ground almonds, pistachios, oat flour, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine agave nectar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and orange extract
- Add wet ingredients to dry, combine until a dough forms (you may have to get messy with your hands for this step!)
- Tear off a substantial piece of dough, roll into a ball and flatten to make a cookie shape. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Alternatively, you could roll out dough with a rolling pin and cut out different shapes with a cookie cutters.
- Top with cacao nibs if desired.
- Put cookies in freezer and freeze until firm.
Makes 6-7 cookies