Kale and Grilled Tomato Salad
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 pint multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced (optional)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and zucchini in 1 tbsp. of the olive oil along with the lemon juice, chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap in a tin foil package and grill on high heat for about 10 minutes until the tomatoes are hot and bubbly, but not charred.
- Meanwhile, dress the bite-sized kale pieces in the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard, soy sauce and pepper.
- Arrange the kale on a platter and top with the grilled vegetables. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts for added texture, if desired.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS