We are a fast-growing media start-up focused on conscious living with a passionate and engaged audience and are looking for talented Green Monsters to join our team!
- Primary responsibilities will include formatting articles and performing proofreading, fact-checking and editorial research, including ensuring that posts are accurate, error-free, and consistently follow OGP editorial guidelines.
- Duties may writing viral content or news and doing social media research.
- Editorial coordination, including planning and communicating with editorial team members.
- Administrative tasks as and when needed
- Data entry
- Strong research, proofreading and writing skills.
- A quick learner with a solid understanding of social media platforms and blogging tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to generate content ideas quickly and to think visually: Light photo editing skills a plus.
- Creative writing voice that translates to web-speak.
- A passionate Green Monster, with a sense of humor!
- Send an email to team AT onegreenplanet.org with a cover letter, writing samples, your social media accounts, your resume along with 5 creative ideas for your favorite OGP category (i.e Food Monster, Earth Monster, Recipe Monster, Life/Health Monster or Buzz Monster.)
- Participate in our #imagreenmonster campaign: http://onegr.pl/1lJE8G0 and send a link of your update along with your application
We prefer interns that are located in NYC and can commute to our office.
Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji, our Chief Happiness Officer and a $50/week stipend for lunch and/or travel.
This is a paid internship!