The next time you’re admiring some wild birds, don’t be surprised if they yell back expletives! According to representatives of the Search and Discover section of the Australian Museum, wild parrots, particularly cockatoos, are being taught how to speak by domesticated birds who either escaped or were set loose by their owners.
- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Tips and Natural Remedies to Tackle Indigestion
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
Rhinos are rapidly being pushed to extinction because of illegal poaching. The demand for their horns is fueled by the myth that it contains medicinal properties that can cure common maladies. Despite several efforts to combat the poaching threat, mortality rates have continue to steadily escalate over the past few years.
Kate Charlton-Robb. a PhD researcher at Monash University in Australia discovered a new species of dolphin off the coast of Port Phillip Bay and the Gippsland Lakes in Victoria. What makes this discovery especially fascinating is that only three new dolphin species have been formally identified since the late 1800s.
According to a new study published in the Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management Chinook salmon (also known as king salmon) in at least one California watershed are likely to disappear by the century’s end. Even the most optimistic scenario predicts that Chinook salmon will not survive beyond the year 2099.
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- 10 Kick Ass Healthy Eating Tips
- What’s the Problem with Plastic Bottles?