- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- Tips and Natural Remedies to Tackle Indigestion
- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
Thanks to furious protests by hundreds of thousands of animal rights activists, Officials in Hutou, Zhejiang province, eastern China have decided to ban a 600-year-old dog meat festival, where around 15,000 dogs were due to be boiled alive, butchered and then eaten over a period of three days in October.
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- Recipe: Raw Fruit Popsicles with Coconut Milk
- What’s the Problem with Plastic Bottles?
The Harvard School of Public Health seems released its own Healthy Eating Plate in order to address what it saw as shortcomings in the government’s My Plate. “My Plate mixes science with the influence of powerful agricultural interests, which is not the recipe for healthy eating,” said Walter Willet, chair of the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.