In a recent interview with Access Hollywood Live, Melissa Etheridge blamed the western lifestyle for her medical problems. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004 and spent a year battling the disease. Etheridge is now healthier and credits her diet and life choices she has made following her medical crisis.
- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Tips and Natural Remedies to Tackle Indigestion
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- 10 Kick Ass Healthy Eating Tips
- What’s the Problem with Plastic Bottles?
Posts by our
New research by the European Respiratory Society has revealed that in areas with many livestock farms, people who suffer from asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease developed twice as much pneumonia and upper respiratory tract infections than people in regions with little livestock activity.