- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
- What a Raw Diet Did For Me and Why You May Like it Too
- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
Chopsticks are regular table settings for a billion-plus people; and they have been used in China for more than three thousand years. But little things add up: Why use chopsticks once and toss them away? Reusable chopsticks make wonderful gifts, and, most important, they help spare the forest habitat of free-living animals.
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- What’s the Problem with Plastic Bottles?
- Recipe: Raw Fruit Popsicles with Coconut Milk
Posts by our
All our products below carry third party certifications, equivalent eco labels or are made from upcycled and recycled material. So, let’s start there – with some of the great upcycled and recycled products we’ve found.
If you’re unfamiliar with upcycling, the process takes used materials and creates new items of equal or greater value. The opposite of downcycling, which produces lesser quality items, upcycling can be as simple as creating higher quality items from trash and used goods. With all of those plastic bottles laying around, new products are just waiting to be created. With a little ingenuity, the possibilities are endless.
Comments from our
Abundance is grand and is celebrated as a symbol of all that is good about industrialized western society: free will, individual expression and of course, the freedom to choose! The more money we accumulate, the wider our spectrum of consumption choices and the greater the possibilities to live life to the fullest…or so it may seem.