Nicole Forsyth is president and CEO for RedRover (formerly United Animal Nations), a nonprofit organization that strengthens the bond between people and animals with a commitment to help, shelter and connect suffering animals with people who care.
In 2007, Nicole introduced a program that fosters empathy in children, the RedRover Readers, and co-teaches the RedRover Readers training workshops.
With a unique background in animal biology, communication and english, Nicole is a highly effective animal advocate and communicator. The pieces she has published on One Green Planet focus on the role of humane education, practical tips for ensuring animal rights, and generally positive messages.
- My Dog Is Cool…And Doesn’t Belong in a Hot Car!
- The Need to Connect: What Does It Really Take to Leave No Child Behind?
- Get Your Family to Eat Tofurky® and End Dogfighting: The Power of Positive Reinforcement
- The Role of Critical Thinking in the Future of Humane Education
- Why Empathy is the Key to a Kinder Society