One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include competitive pay, healthcare, fun times and free vegan food for lunch every day in our NYC office!
About The Role
- Develop and execute overall affiliate strategy.
- Increase the number and quality of affiliates through affiliate networks/platforms and direct relationships.
- Day-to-day account management, focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships including negotiating and managing all contracts and commission structures.
- Create engaging new and custom content to increase affiliate-driven revenue.
- Work closely with the editorial, product and sales teams to increase the value of our affiliate partnerships.
- 3+ years experience with performance marketing execution.
- Experience working with affiliate platforms like Shareasale, Commission Junction, Skimlinks, LinkShare, Impact Radius, etc.
- Ability to think creatively, structure ambiguous problems, and synthesize analyses to generate insights and actionable plans.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- A demonstrated passion for and/or previous experience in the natural/organic/sustainable/green products industry.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet
- What is your current or most recent pay scale? What are your salary expectations for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.